Songs I was rocking to in June!
- Yikes by Kanye West
- Reborn by KIDS SEE GHOSTS
- Ghost Town by Kanye West
- 4th Dimension by KIDS SEE GHOSTS
- Rich Sex by Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne
- I’m A Mess by Bebe Rexha
- Valentine by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Stir Fry by Migos
- That’s How You Feel by Drake
- Don’t Matter To Me by Drake ft. Michael Jackson
Late posting this but here were my fave songs of May!
- I Do by Cardi B ft. SZA
- Childs Play by SZA ft. Chance The Rapper
- 9 by Willow ft. SZA
- Consideration by Rihanna ft. SZA
- Love Galore by SZA ft. Travis Scott
- The Need To Know by Wale ft. SZA
- Bedtime Stories by Rae Sremmurd ft. The Weeknd
- Buckets by Rae Sremmurd ft. Future
- Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame by Swae Lee
- Touchscreen Navigation by Swae Lee
- Heat of the Moment by Swae Lee
- Lost Angels by Swae Lee
- What’s In Your Heart by Swae Lee
- Youth by Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid
- Genius by Sia, Diplo, Labrinth
- Watch by Travis Scott ft. Lil Uzi Vert & Kanye West
- This Is America by Childish Gambino
- Audio by Sia, Diplo, Labrinth
- lovely by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid
- Violet City by maisonair
- Hard Way by Mustard ft. Rae Sremmurd
- Up In My Cocina by Rae Sremmurd
Super past due but here were my fave tunes of April!
Favourite tunes of February
Favourite songs of the first month of the year!
My favourite songs of December (last favourites of 2017 ahhh)
Music is a major part of my life so I thought it was only right to make an end of the year list commemorating my 2017 in song. The reason I titled the post this way is because the music I loved the most in 2017 wasn’t all necessarily released in 2017 (though a bunch of it was!), I just happened to be paying attention to it this year.
Below, we have my favourite albums, most spun vinyls, favourite live shows and top played songs on Spotify in 2017.
(In no particular order).
Harry Styles – Harry Styles
Boo did not disappoint. I’m a big fan of Harry Styles. I like everything about him, to be honest, his voice, his personality (or the impression I get of his personality), his aesthetic, and most importantly I love his first solo album.
I love that he stayed true to his tastes and released an album he genuinely loves. You can totally tell how much happier he is performing his own music. (Watch below.)
It also helps that it’s exactly the type of music I like. My favourite song off the album is hands down Woman. It was my second most played song on Spotify this year. Harry Styles is an album I can listen to back and forth without skipping a single song.
Favourite tunes of 2017 (not that many this time )
Favourite tunes of October!